Craft Essay

CRAFT ESSAY


The impact of my writings was to show understanding  of the message to people who comprehend and appreciate poems is simply can give them motivation and  to feel the emotions happiness, sadness, intense and more.

 I started the wrote poems when I was in grade 7 only for school activities and I have wrote a two songs when I was in grade 10, then all the time of year I realized that I didn't wrote  those word for anyone or for the activity, Instead I wrote it for my self, it's for me .

 This is also my way to share my ideas and knowledge, the words I put in my poems contains thousand of meaning and reasons for them to be included. My way to show my feelings my sadness happiness and all of it.

  The collection of poems that I submitted was wrote from my heart even if they say it's just as school  activity ,but for me it's not .Writing makes my imagination deeper and stronger, I wrote with passion ,dedication and it motivates me more, that every activities for me was a challenge, but in the end its exciting. So that how is it, you how do you do yours?


FebVALDEZ ✨🖤




Comments