Memoir: Childhood Memories With My Friends
"Childhood Memories With My Friends"
The time when we used to do adventures.
My childhood was very amazing and super interesting, I was very happy at that time , full of adventures, curiosity, and the amazing stuff I do and play with my friends.
Back then, every morning as I wake up and open my eyes from my deep sleep all that’s on my mind was play, play and play to think and realized that now I always questions myself “am I weird?”and then wonder of how small things back then give me so much happiness compared till now.
It was summer that time when I always play with my friends as a kid despite the chores and things my mother ordered me to do before she was satisfied to let me go for me to play, it frustrate me back then indeed.
When I was a kid we do not play online games nor playing expensive toys, I used to play tumbang preso, chinesse garter, habulan, tagu-taguan, teks, pogs, jolens and many more larong probinsiya with my friends.
My parents can’t afford buying me toys back then, as a kid I always sticking to my friends making our own toys, made out of bamboo,wood and banana tree, we were so creative back then.
![]() |
| https://wallpaperaccess.com/full/3630469.jpg |
I was also used to play in ponds and creeks with my friends as I remember in the past the creeks were wide,covered with trees, and the water was clear as crystal containing black rocks and sands full of fish and clams, it was still fresh in my mind that joy I felt at those times.
And when I was to return home, I always remember to pick some clams and fish to bring back home to comfort my mom and lessen his scolding for me.

Comments
Post a Comment